Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yes, this is your closet! No, it's not a dream!

OH HEY DOMESTIC DIVAS!!!


NOPE! the picture you see below... is not a dream, or from a Martha Stewart magazine! Keep reading!  Your closet can easily look like this too! :) 
My husband and I recently moved, which meant I had the opportunity to organize my closets from scratch...all of them(...I can almost hear the angels sing, when I say that) Let me say it again just for fun... I got to organize my closets from SCRATCH! ... Based on this,  I guess you can also call me, a domestic geek... because the thought of organizing from a clean slate....TOTALLY made my day!  :)  


Tip & Task Du Jour : Overhaul your linen closet! It's soooo easy!  
Store bed linen sets inside one of their own pillowcases . 


You can give this project 15 minutes, or spend all day on it...It's totally up to you! No matter how much time you dedicate to this project, the end result I promise, is a beautifully organized, and not to mention and all around good looking closet, you'll be showing off to everyone who comes thru your door! ...Well, I would! :)


The Trendy Domestic
xo









No comments:

Post a Comment