Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Trendy Domestic Thanks YOU!

Hello DIVAS!


FIRST OFF..... Thank you!  Gracias!  Merci!  Obrigado! Tacka Dig!   Vielen Dank!  :)   


I would like to say THANK YOU for all for the wonderful support, kind words and GREAT feedback from all of you!  I am getting some fantastic comments, and suggestions sent to me daily!  I have a ton of topics you want me to write about...and I am eager to please! Thanks for letting me know what you want! 


I was in the process of responding to an email I received in regards to my post, EatRight Ontario: My Menu Planner .... But I need some feedback! I was wondering if you've tried the menu planner? How did it work for you?....Good? or Bad?  
I would LOVE to know what you thought about it...either way!! Don't be shy! Email me @ thetrendydomestic@cheekysisters.com
Look forward to hearing from you Divas!!! :p


The Trendy Domestic
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment