Monday, December 3, 2012

Boot Me.

This should have been my post on September 22nd (the second day of fall) but our weather has been exceptional this year.  Fast forward to today.  Current weather conditions: cold, grey and gloomy. It's not full on raining, just a lovely cold mist.  Ewwww!   I'm not surprised.... It's December and this IS Canada! It Just. Looks. Cold.   MY silver lining... IT'S BOOT SEASON!  Flip your flops, put the stinky flats away, girls, we need socks, it's official!  Boot Season is upon us!  Skinny jeans, big cozy sweaters, and BOOTS!

Now that it's OFFICIAL... Move to a boot and get laced! :)

I share with you my FAV's!


Not EXACTLY a "FAV" pair...But a good pair, this happens to be my outfit today! Charlotte Russe  $15 bones.... 
My ABSOLUTE FAV pair of boots!  Town Shoes... NOT CHEAP is all you need to know! :) These boots are also often referred to as CFM boots! LOL

My MOST comfortable pair!  I might Die if these die!  GT Boutique $9.99

My most PRACTICAL pair of boots....  Also not cheap.. but reasonable @ $125.  I wear them often!  Charcoal grey goes with everything! 

  
Peace and Love!  Stay warm...  

Lady Lisa G. xo









No comments:

Post a Comment