Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CALM DOWN! Clean your box!

The Before.... 
I feel disorganized.  Chaotic almost.  I have a million things to do, and haven't a clue where to start.  611 messages, 223 unread.  FAK my life! AND, It's only TUESDAY!   Naturally, rather than deal with my chaos..I "surf the web".... (I hate that saying, but had to plug it in! lol) I read a million and one articles on getting organized, "sorting through the chaos", becoming more efficient... blah blah blah!  The best piece of advise I found myself? Clean your Inbox Bitch!  So simple... and yet so bang ON!  Sooo,  I tried it out.  Try it out! I'm not going to preach.  You won't know how this simple task will be working for you, until you do it!  Clean your box. File all your emails!  It's a clean slate busy beavers. 

The life of Lisa AFTER... 
Inbox still clean! Shit together!  Weird.   I have managed to move mountains recently.  Odd.... because I am not sure how "this" works, but...  I'm focus, efficient, and I know EXACTLY what needs to get done these days.  My Christmas list- done! House- decorated. All laundry- done! (This may be the Christmas miracle I have been waiting for :P) A whole day of cooking/baking while drinking my homemade Irish cream- AMAZING!  I'm "making time" for the first time in... well...for the first time.  Coincidence that my new found clarity and focus coincides with cleaning my inbox?  Maybe?  Maybe not?  Try it and let me know..... 

Cheers....
Stay tuned for the Homemade Irish Cream Recipe I speak of above...  dee-double-licious! 

Peace & Love, 
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment