Monday, December 10, 2012

Police reports: Never fun when your in a hurry

You wouldn't just get up and run with a loaded gun for fun?  You certainly wouldn't lob it to your friend all willy nilly? Because you could kill them! Seems stupid of me to point out I'm sure...  But I was reminded today, just how stupid people can "seem" when they're driving.  I'm sure the a-hole (my nickname for "him") that almost hit me today...wasn't stupid, BUT for a split second, a momentary laps where he stop paying attention to what he was doing, he could have killed, or hurt us both.  He was texting.  BUT texting is really just one example, of what people do other than "drive" while they're driving.   I make mistake too.  We all do, especially, once we get used to or comfortable with something...like driving.  Next time you're about to pick that phone up, while your driving.... Use the loaded gun analogy. THAT is a mistake I doubt you would EVER make! "Woopsy doodle...  I forgot the gun was loaded" Probably not!  Slow down, and pay attention, when your driving!  It's for the good of all of us.  Patience is a virtue after all!  :) 

The winter is upon us!  Making making the roads a extra "death trapy"!  Be safe, be patient, and pay attention! I almost got hurt today! Luckily...I was paying attention :)  

And slow down...  
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment