Monday, September 17, 2012

A GOOD HARDY Laugh


What happens when frogs park illegally?  THEY GET TOWED..... lol... hahah! 

A good cheesy joke always gives me a good giggle!  My problem is I can never remember the punch lines when it comes time to tell the damn joke!  I had some friends over the other day, and I found it hilarious, that at 30 years old, we were all busting a gut at this.... "two peanuts walk into a forest, one of them gets assaulted".... lol.  Stupid right? But funny as hell! Laughing that hard felt good! You know, when you laugh so hard you're ugly? I was howling!  Shit like that is good for the soul!   It's good for my soul anyway.  I love to laugh.  I love to laugh loud and hardy. From the gut.  Jokes have become my "little something" lately to make people feel good... If I can remember one at the time, I get a good laugh telling a joke to someone who seem cranky or maybe a little Debbie downers. I just throw it out there...my corny, sometimes stupid joke, and I just WAIT  for hilarity to ensue! It seems to work.  I really think a good laugh, when you're having the crappiest of crappy days, can turn your whole day around! :)   I thought I would share a few funnies I heard today. I double dog dare you to read one of these, and not laugh!  At least giggle.  Like I said, it's good for the soul... Even if it is stupid, and something I probably heard on the school bus when I was seven.  LOL...

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?  For Drizzle. 

How did the shrimp call the crab?  On his shell phone.

What do you call a fake noodle?  An Impasta. 

What happen when the thief stole the calendar? He got 12 months. 

LMAO!  Just a few...  I hope you like these.  I got a good laugh writing them down.  LOL. Fell free to share a joke, email me or comment below...  I feel like corny jokes, will be making regular appearances around here. :) Happy Monday Y'all.

Stay cool!  Peace
Lisa Guac xox


No comments:

Post a Comment