Monday, September 17, 2012

Introducing...Lisa Guacamole


No big introductory needed really, I am [drum roll pls] Lisa Guacamole. Funny name right? My husband gave it to me. I make a mean guacamole. Here is the "about me" you should know to better appreciate my blog, and what's it's all about. I am a trained Pastry Chef, and self proclaimed Creative Engineer and Domestic Goddess...I can make, bake, cook, clean & organize anything and on a tight budget to bout! SURPRISE I'm also quite crafty! I am...pretty much Martha Stewart met Carrie Bradshaw (No Joke!). I have an exceptionally large collection of shoes, purses, coats, clothes topped with every accessory you could imagine.  I for some reason, feel THAT piece of information is relevant....  From left field, my full time gig: I run a trucking company  with my dad full time, and it's pretty frikken awesome! I LOVE love LOVE to sing and dance like no one is watching or listening...even when they are! I'm hell bent on cultivating myself and those around me a WONDERFUL life full of awesomenss, happiness, full of memories. No time for BS, or drama with this girl (BUT, let me be clear, gossip is gossip, that's totally different than drama... lol.) Oh yeah... and I also swear like a sailor.  Life is hard, and way too short, so I am going to enjoy it!

So. My blog.  A place for me to share. Document my life.  Maybe show you something new or cool along the way. That's it! Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice :).  Life can be shitty, it can also be great.  It is what it is, so i'm going to make the best of it, showing off all the way, my wicked silver lining.  Hope you follow me!

Peace. Love. Cheers
Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment