Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I shouldn't joke, but....

I'm pretty sure I have A.D.D.  I know...I shouldn't joke about it... BUT my sister is a text book case. That makes it OK right? My Issue:  I can't seem to just sit and "do" at my computer.  Half way through an email, I need a break...I go to facebook.  Trying to write a blog entry, "let's check out Pintrest".  When all else fails...I turn to people.com, if not watch the Y & R on globaltv.com.  It's only when I NEED to concentrate, that I turn to mindless crap-ola to distract me! Why is that? WTF?  

Lucky YOU! If it wasn't for my need for mindless Bull Shat, I wouldn't have found this website.    THE best part... They are PRINTABLE & FREE cards!    

http://www.bluntcard.com/ 

For anyone who know's me, I start counting on July 9th.  364 till my birthday!  I found this card most appropriate... 


I chose a few of the more"vanilla" cards to show you :) 



Enjoy the laugh, check out the website...  the cards are funny because they're true statements! 

Cheers...  Fill it to the rim.  
Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment