Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Thoughts: Mid-November

Mid November.  I can hardly believe it.  The older I get, the more time just flies by... My life goes by in Friday's! It's CrAzY! I also thinks it's crazy that it's been 5 weeks since I last blogged. I have sooo much to write about, I've been a busy beaver!   It's like tackling a messy room... where do you start? I'll start with:  I think about my blogging topics all the time.  Always, thinking about the next witty thing I can write to make you laugh! I was getting ready for work yesterday, doing my makeup, when I had "a thought".... My thought could be  better classified as a statement.  An offensive statement, but a funny one.  Before I go, sharing my offensive statements or "my thoughts"with all of you...[drum roll please]

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mesdames et Messieurs, I present to you a little segment I call "The Blunt Tip". If you know me... THAT tittle just made you laugh hysterically! My segment is really just "my thoughts" and statements on "stuff".  On everything really...  I'm blunt.  A spade is a spade.  As Brenda Walsh said to Kelly Taylor...If it walks like a duck and acts like a duck... She's a duck.  LOL.  I could not be HAPPIER to share with you because I know you're gonna LOVE my blunt tips! :) Watch for it folks....

Happy Hump Day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment