Monday, February 18, 2013

A little bit of everything. Not enough of anything.

So it's a holiday in Ontario today. It's FAMILY day. Some BS holiday put into place by Dalton. As an employer, this holiday annoys me!  I can admit, I'm jealous of an extra day off....  but it's still a bull shit holiday (my two cents!) You want to know what really got my goat though?  Because of the holiday,  the liquor store was closed. FML. I replenish my wine on Mondays! Now what am I supposed to do? Hopefully you remember my post called "Making something out of NOTHING: I'm an EXPERT"......  I'm about to do it again!  :)  And, it's gonna be de-lish!  My Findings: Half (at best) a magnum of Santa Carolina RED wine, a small 375ml bottle of Spumante Bambino (I would use the term Champagne...very loosely) Orange juice and a can of Ginger Ale.  

I guess I could have taken all the work out of this, and JUST drank the half magnum of wine, BUT I didn't feel like that was "enough" after the Monday I'd had at work... lol. 

My big ass juice jug made it's way to this party! I'm making, Sangria A LA Lisa.  If you are thinking for one second... that's not sangria.... You're right!  I don't care.  It's delicious, so call it what you want!  I call it, Sangria! 
Half a big ass jug of Sangria ain't too shabby! 
I poured all my red wine into my big ass juice jug.  Add the Ginger Ale, and the Champs.  Give it a little stir, and top it off with some OJ (just a splash...not too much!)  I found half a lemon in my fridge, so I garnished my glass.  It was THAT simple..AND SO good and it looked...SO fancy  :) 

Pour a glass...and ENJOY! 
I'm kinda famous for my Sangria...  I make it ALL the time! To quote my dear friend Jenna she refers to my Sangria as "Her Favourite", and ladies and gents... She's a booze expert, so you know it's good.  

Cheers, and Enjoy!  
LG xo

1 comment: