Friday, February 1, 2013

It's FEB 1st... Did you make it?

Welcome February!  Is it just me, or did January not really stick around?  Crazy how fast time flies!  Mark my words...before you know it, you'll vividly remember this blog, and I'll be writing about resolutions again!  I think about, resolutions/do-overs/re-do's what ever you want to call it, on the first of almost every month! I have a different take on things....    
I may vow to not call them "resolutions", but  I think it's great for you to set a goal (call it what ever you want)... If you set your mind to something and you DO it,  I think that's AWESOME!(whenever and whatever it is)  However, it's a proven fact, that most people stop "moving towards their goal" aka resolutions within the first 2 weeks of January.  Is this true for you?  Or did you stick with it?  

WELL...  Regardless.... maybe you "did it" and you're 20 lbs,. lighter(wicked if you did :P). Perhaps you failed miserable at trying to stop biting your nails. As of today, it's irrelevant!  If you tried and you've "stopped"... who's to say the goal is lost!  START AGAIN.  Let Feb 1st be another "go" at your goal.. (Whatever it may be!) Don't stop and wait until January 1st 2014, to make a new resolution, Keep at ER'. 

Happy FEBRUARY 1st, Tell yourself YOU'RE AWESOME today!  And mean it...  Because you are!  :)  

Happy Friday

Cheers, 
Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment