Friday, February 22, 2013

At the car wash, walking like an Egyptian!

Talk about awesome.  Spontaneous solo dance party any one? How about this girl! It started with the good intentions of doing the dishes, and getting dinner going early. I got home from work around 3 o'clock today. Easily 2-3 hours earlier than normal! I thought I'd put on a little music to bebop around to... Off topic: I have every "i" device you could image with a plethora of music available to me, yet love the Shaw cable channel 910 "galaxy hit list" that Becky recently introduced me to! Funny eh??!! Anyway, I was filling the sink when Rose Royce car wash came on. I don't know what come over me.... A dance party erupted in the kitchen.  One wicked tune after the other.  Walking like an Egyptian across my kitchen.  It was a wicked end to a work week!  And honestly, if my iMac was still in the kitchen (it's recently been relocated), there would be footage for you! Breanne can vouch for me, she's seen other video first hand!

Needless to say, we JUST sat down to a lovely dinner, lol... and I still have to do my dishes... so what's one more delay to stop and blog about todays cardio?!

Dance like no one's watching!

Cheers folks!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment