Thursday, January 3, 2013

Good Things Jar? C'est Quoi?

Have you ever heard of a Good Things Jar?  Neither had I, until yesterday!  Long story short...  I saw a pic on Facebook which lead me to google "good things jar" and sure as shit...it's just that!  
Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happen through out the year.  On New Years Eve, empty it,  enjoy and reminisce about all the awesome stuff that happen that year. 

I LOVE this idea!  Love, LOVE, LoVe it!  One small detail....  I'm a little fancier than a "just" a jar though ... So I'm heading to the V V Boutique (my local thrift store) on my lunch, to find myself something fancy!  Antique teapot maybe? A cool vase? Maybe something I can smash at the end of the year a la Greek style? Either way...I'm SO on this like a fat kid on an M&M!  I know so many of you would like this idea too...so I thought it was worth sharing first thing in the morning! :)  If the good things jar perks your interest, and you find yourself the PERFECT jar, send me a picture and I'll post it! At the end of the year, we can share our good things together...here!  I'll be posting my jar later today...   

Enjoy the day...and stay warm! Emphasis on the "stay warm"... She's frosty here in Canada today!  

Peace & Love 
L.G xo

Email this girl @  thetrendydomestic@cheekysisters.com

1 comment:

  1. I have to find a GREAT jar!!! Or I can just put them in my change jar! Might help it fill faster!!! LOL

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete