Thursday, January 3, 2013

Job Posting [FULL TIME] : Professional Bee Bopper

You know what I could do all day? I could seriously drive around town, bee boppin' away.... All.  Day.  Long.  Hands at 10 & 2, elbows a flailing, usually blonde, currently brown hair swinging from side to side. Literally SCREAMING out the words to any song that I know at least a 30 second blurp too.... Hopefully, my window's not down. I rocked out on my lunch break today. It made me think.... "I could do this all day, everyday!" :) Throw my sister in the mix.... Pffff!  Unfathomable amounts O' fun!  We'd both be in heaven. 

SO true.... I laughed out loud. 


Funny story:  When I was a kid, I used to brag that my mom said I had the voice of a  canary... lol. I thought I was AWESOME.  I thought I was as good as Mariah Carey. Turns out... I'm not.  

BTYS
 xo


No comments:

Post a Comment