Friday, January 11, 2013

Lawsuit Pending!

My dad gets to my house, every morning promptly at 6:25am. This monday he was late.  CK1 went out to start his truck while I was sippin' my java, and came back in with a warning! "Be careful it's SUPER icy out there." and off to work he went....  The clock hit 6:30 am... no dad? 6:40...still no dad. I was worried...Chris had said, it was super icy, AND I'm a worry ward, so I assume the worst! What if he had an accident? OMG!   So I called my parents house... Big Red confirmed it... the Gerbear (aka dad) SLEPT IN! A dollar waiting on a dime, right?  I had to jump in the shower, so I wrote a note on one of those magnetic pads of paper, and put it on my front door. I had barely turned around around, when I saw him coming around the corner threw my window. He was limping.... yeeeekkk!  He fell!  I could tell.  He's almost 60 years old man..He could seriously do some damage... He slipped on the tiny-tinniest patch of ice getting out of his truck!  Luckily he was fine! But, he can't just let it go...all day he limped around... literally dragging (while I was looking) his leg as if it was made of wood! LOL.  The going joke... he's going to SUE me!  LOL. Honestly, even if he had "actually" hurt himself...he lost all credibility by F'n around all day! LOL. A few text messages later...we've come to a settlement!

I turn to my blog as proof, we've settled! I provide you with "my evidence"!

The Scene of the Accident!  The ONLY patch of ice in my NEIGHBOURHOOD!
FIXED???  Not sure...  I have my opinion on the matter!
Negotiations started late in the night.... into the early morning! 

 SOLD...We've Settled! 
My PROOF we've reached a agreement, you're my witness'. 

Settlement Recap: 
The one and only, Gerry D, a.k.a. "the bear", has the "right" on Sunday February 24th, 2013 to watch the Daytona 500 @1pm, on my (Lisa)  big screen TV.  Specifically, the 110" screen in the basement.  I (Lisa) am also required, to purchase at my expense, 2 raisin bran muffins. 

Finally....some closure!  :) 

Peace & Love.  
LG xo

No comments:

Post a Comment