Wednesday, January 16, 2013

PUMP UP THE VOLUME, pump up the volume....Dance, Dance!

It's always changing.  I try to keep it fresh.  It's MY staple to accomplishing a workout.  It's my PLAYLIST!  One of my MANY first world luxuries:  I have over 20,000 songs to choose from (THANK you Husband!).  From poptart pop to country, classic wedding songs, hard rock to the oldies you remember singing in your parents station wagon. You name it, we've got it!  With so many options (and soooo many goodies) I narrow down my playlist song by song.... For me, it's pretty simple... 

Does it make me feel GOOD?  
Does it make me SMILE? 
Does it make me want to DANCE? 
Yes, Yes and yes...   "IT" JUST made my playlist! 

You may love it.  You may hate it....  I seem to be running my life away to it.  Here you go...  the playlist titled "I work my ass out" on every i-device you can imagine..... Enjoy! 

Trooper- Here for  a good time not a long time (ALWAYS MY FIRST SONG! LOVE this tune!)
Mumford & Sons- I will wait
Green Day- Nuclear Family
Pitbull- Back in time
Train- 50 ways to say goodbye
Linkin Park- Burn it down
Dragonette- Let it go
Calvin Harris- Sweet nothing
Madonna- Like a prayer
Paul Simon- Me & Julio down by the school yard
Flo Rida & Sia- Wild Ones
Avicii- Levels
Psy- Gangman style
Carly Rae Jepsen- Call me maybe
Mumford & Sons- Little Lion Man
LMFAO- Sexy and I know it
Lady Gaga- Marry the Night
Mumford & Sons- The Cave
Pink- Blow me (One Last kiss)
Pink- Try
Michael Jackson- Beat It
Breath Carolina- Blackout
Bruno Mars- Locked out of Heaven
The Lumineers- Ho  Hey
Phillip Phillips- Home
Swedish House Mafia- Don't you worry child
David Guetta- Titanium (feat. Sia)
Fun- Some nights
Will. I. Am. (Feat. Britney Spears)- Scream and shout
Pitbull- Don't stop the party
Ke$ha- Die Young
Kelly Clarkson- Stronger
Marron 5- One more night
Cobra Starship & Sabi- You make me feel
Rhianna- We found love
Selena Gomez and the Scene- Love you like a love song
Tegan & Sara- Closer
Neon Trees- Everybody talks
Madonna, Nicki Minaj & Lmfao- Give me all your luvin'
Dragonette- Pick up the phone
Nicki Minaj- Starships
Karmin- Brokenhearted
Christina Aguilera- Your Body
Onerepublic- Feel Again
B.O.B & Taylor Swift- Both of us
Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull- Dance Again
Ne-Yo- Let me love you
Kelly Clarkson- Catch my breath
The Ready Set- Give me your hand

Not on my playlist BUT, on my ipod...My guilty pleasure: (please don't judge me :P) 
Justin Bieber- Beauty and a beat (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Any goodies you want to share?  What gets you moving? 

Peace & Love- BTYL
Lisa xo

1 comment:

  1. I have many of the songs on my playlist right now. I try to keep it around 15 songs, and then change them all every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete