Thursday, January 17, 2013

If my friends hates them..SO do I, I guess?

FYI:  You may find this post funny, but you may also find it stupid!  Consider yourself warned :)  

My friend Jenna HATES the Kardashians!  She can't stand them (even baby Mason...Yes, Jenna is a terrible person, but awesome too!).  I'm not sure if I love or hate them.  I DO know I LOVE reality TV, especially BAD reality TV, so maybe that's what I like about them....I don't know!  Either way, Jenna despises them!  I consider myself a top notch friend too...so when a friend (or my sister :P) doesn't like someone... It's an automatic.  I don't like them either!  It's a given right?  Well... It should be a given..lol.  (Yes...I am also a terrible person...but awesome too! :P)
OMG...You think they'll get DIVORCED. ??? lol 

I'm not going to say, I hate The Kardashians, but I certainly don't feel bad making fun of them!  Any attention is good attention right?...   And let's face it...they put it out there, and make it so easy!  This copy of InTouch (dated November 19, 2012)  has been in the lobby of my office since November 19th, 2012...lol.  Ironically, Khloe is the on the cover (FYI her divorce is not what I find funny, although I wouldn't be surprised!) I've gotten a chuckle out of this picture (below) of Kim, since I found out she was knocked up!  I feel the need to share it with you all.  YES... I know I'm mean...BUT c'mon...It's Kim Kardashian!  LOL.



WHAT I FIND SO FUNNY..... (YES, it's juvenile)

DO you  REALLY think she'll have the hips needed to bear a child?  I'm not 100% sure....  LOL.  You tell me??? 
ALSO, How the hell does she pull this shirt off without A BRA???    
Gold tight skirt..Not sure it's your "thing" Kimbo!

Just sharing a little celebrity... gossip/mocking?  lol... Hope you liked a little mindless fun for you this wonderful Thursday afternoon!
Cheers,
L. G. xo






No comments:

Post a Comment