Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I resolve to make NO resolutions!!!

Holy Batman.... It's 2013.  I can hardly believe it.  I've said this many times before...time flies!  It seems like the older I get, the more any anticipated event (Christmas, summertime, my birthday.... ) Comes and goes, before I know it.  I'm curious to see what 2013 will bring me. Or rather...what I will do for myself in 2013?   I have NO complaints about 2012... so here's to hoping, fingers cross that nothing but wonderful things continue to happen this coming year!   Initially, I though I would start the year by blogging a quick recap of 2012, and all my exciting milestones.... but as I sat here writing my "recap blog", I got to thinking about "resolutions"...  I've also said this before...I believe I have a mild case of A.D.D... so my mind drifted, AND a new blog was born! 

Do you make a New Years resolution?  And do you follow through with it or them? I've never been successful with a resolution. NEVER! 

So much like last year,  I resolve to make NO resolutions, AGAIN!  My goal,  has been renewed.... To just BE BETTER! Give everything... and I mean EVERYTHING 110% of Lisa!   I wear many hats (metaphorically speaking of course...) so with each one, my plan is add more FLARE!  More PIZAZZ!  I want to be a better wife, aunt, sister, daughter, friend, housekeeper, cook...whatever the hat, I plan to add a little something, something to each and everyone of them this year! I'm very much looking forward to what I will do for myself over the next 365 days!   What will you be doing for yourself in 2013? 

Stay Warm & Happy New Year
Cheers! 

L.G xo  


No comments:

Post a Comment