Thursday, January 17, 2013

I LoVe Sweet CHEAP Finds!

I AM PUMPED!! ! Look at today's find..I have nowhere to put this dresser as of right now, BUT I couldn't pass it up when I saw it on Kijiji.  I'm OBSESSED!  I see SO much potential in this dresser.  I can't wait to re-do this!  I have a zillion ideas! Plus.... You can always use some extra storage right?  

It's real pine, solid... FAB almost new condition, even though the owner said it was over 15 years old!  I scored this for $20 Bones! I KNOW!!! AND it was just blocks away from my office. Double SCORE!!! :) 
First things first, I'm going to start by telling my husband I bought this TREASURE! (mainly because I need his help to move it lol) 

I'll do a little DIY magic and find the perfect spot in my house for this baby!  I can feel  this one is going to be a show stopper! 
STAY TUNED for my finished product! 

Thanks for reading
Lisa xo   

2 comments:

  1. Well...
    I know a room in my house that I could use more storage in... I'm sure it would look pretty in there once you have DYI Magic'd it!!!
    Great score Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I know where it can go! Your office! It will make a great filing cabinet!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete