Monday, January 7, 2013

Mon Amie Chris K.

Everyone deserves their time to "SHINE" right?  Well... today is Chris'. Why? I can only think of one good reason to sum it up.... BECAUSE HE'S AWESOME!  He would be m-o-r-t-i-f-i-e-d, I'm sure if he read this, but I don't care!  Awesome is awesome, either way you slice it!  Plus... he doesn't read my blog! lol   This picture (the one below) sits perched perfectly next to me, all day long.... I look at his gorgeous face, a zillion times a day, and I LOVE IT!  


Ladies and Gentlemen.  Madames et Monsieur.... 


2 sweaters, 1 zipper
I introduce to you, [insert drum roll please]...MY HUSBAND! His name is Chris, but we call him CK1. Actually, we have a variety of fun little nicknames for him :).  He's by far...hands down, the BEST Boyfriend a girl could  ask for.  Yes! I said boyfriend! Confused? Don't be, we "dated" for 8 years before we got married... almost 6 years ago!  He'll be my boyfriend, till the day I die!  He's so handsome and dreamy.  So smart, and genuinely a wonderful person.  AND, he is getting SO funny in his old age, he's hilarious! LOL.   I LOVE that face! It makes me smile.  He's a keeper...AND he's all mine! (EAT your heart out Jenna!) I said it once before, and I'll say it again, He's not perfect, BUT he is ABSOLUTELY perfect for me!  (If you attended my wedding and don't recognize the vow... good for you, for hittin' up the open bar before the wedding! :P)   

A picture of our picture on my desk!  xoxo


At some point, I figure a quick intro to all the character's in my life needs to happen here.  So, I started with my GRAND PRIZE!  Plus...  It kinda made my day to write a blog entry about my love.  



Stay warm folks, she's angryous out there!  :) 
Cheers, 
Lisa xo 



2 comments:

  1. That is Awesome! I have met this fine young man and you are correct!! He is awesome!!!

    Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! I think he's worth writing about! :)

    ReplyDelete